Friday, July 23, 2010

Zewing Girl

I am SO very excited to announce that we are carrying Zewing Girl Items. I contacted Tracy about a month ago about making some items for the store. She stopped in, we picked some fabrics, and now we have these great items in the store.

If you live in the Milwaukee area, you're probably already familiar with Zewing Girl, she makes awesome items out of fabric including key chains, headbands, watches and more. You can check out her website HERE.

In our store we currently have keychains, headbands, rings, bookmarks and ponytail holders. I plan on expanding the variety of items that we carry from her ad time goes on and will have watches and bands closer to the holidays. All of the fabrics from the designs we have are made utilizing the fabric from the store!

Unfortunately I am not offering these items online at this time and don't have any plans to in the near future, but if you see a fabric you like in the store and would like to custom order a piece let me know and I'll see what I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment