Monday, May 24, 2010

Market Recap

I headed off to Minneapolis for the Quilt Market this past weekend-and I'm so glad I decided to go. We had a wedding to go to that Sat, but I realized I needed to get out there and find some new fabrics and designers. After a relaxing and not as bad of a drive as I had anticipated-I arrived at the Convention Center. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I snagged some great finds-check out our facebook fan page for images Drawstring Studio. They should all be arriving in the next couple of weeks and then I'll get them up on our Etsy Store.

Oh yeah and great news, we had our last inspection last week and only have to do a few minor things before they come back to give the OK. I'm hoping to have a grand opening mid to late June-I know it's coming quickly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment