Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We weathered the storm


Well our little girl arrived back home on Monday after minor surgery and five days of antibiotics for a staff infection. The four of us are happy to be under one roof again and are looking forward to getting back to some sort of routine. This past week has also lead me to question rather it would be better to focus primarily on an internet based presence in the fabric world_I love having people come in to the store and have met some great people that I don't think I would have been able to meet otherwise and have in turn found some great blogs to read, but having two small children makes life somewhat unpredictable and having set store hours right now if somewhat a challenge-but I am still undecided. I love being a local outlet for fabric lovers like myself and I also love being able to be home with my children and hope to come up with some sort of solution soon.

Also a BIG BIG Happy Birthday to my little man who turned TWO today-I asked him what today was and he said "Happy Birthday!"-gosh it just melts your heart!!!

The store will be open this Friday 11-7, Saturday 11-4 and Sunday 11-4...hope you get a chance to stop in and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being home!!!
    Are you in a situation where you'd be able/willing to have someone help out with the store??

    ReplyDelete