Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sharing this Thanksgiving


There are so many things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving, both in terms of being a new business owner and all of the great people I have already met through my store but also in terms of our personal lives.

Instead of going through all of the items that I am thankful for, I thought I'd take another approach and share some projects, blogs etc with you....

I had a customer come in today and tell me about an Amy Butler pattern she found for a reversible tissue box cover, well that got me thinking about all of the great free patterns Amy Butler has on her website(I like the August Fields Duvet and the necklace pattern) so check them out HERE when you get a chance(the link is on the bottom right for the patterns)
The Robert Kaufman website is a great place to look for inspiration for color combinations and free quilt patterns. Check it out HERE

I could probably keep adding links for days, but I'll stop with the next one, if you haven't check out Dana at Made's blog, you've been missing out. She has some of the best tutorials and ideas. They're not always craft related, but it's a great blog to add to your blog roll. Check it out HERE
Hope you get a chance to enjoy these links and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment