Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Valentine's Project

Just yesterday this cute boys print came in and immediately I knew I wanted to make something for E. Well in the spirit of Valentine's Day I decided to give one of the little guy ties a whirl. It was incredibly easy although I'd tweak a few things next time,but over all a pretty successful project.

Unfortunately my little guy wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot this morning even after being bribed with a cinnamon roll(hence the cinnamon roll residue on his chin!). I do love his little corduroy jacket though :)
So I ended up improvising! I pretty much new it was going to be a present more for me than him though! Happy Valentine's Day!


Oops I almost forgot... I've been working on this play size quilt top-I love how it turned out(not perfect but I'm not a perfectionist by any means) but I don't love how the pic turned out with my phone camera-I was way to impatient to wait for my camera to be at work!

1 comment:

  1. I love the design! I am going to have to suggest this pattern for my mom's next quilt!

    ReplyDelete