Friday, February 18, 2011

What's Going On?

There's a lot of change going on around our house and ultimately it is affecting the store. As many of your know I had our daughter just about 9 weeks ago now, I opened the store back up two weeks after with limited hours with hopes of expanding hours somewhat quickly. Fast forward to today and I am faced with the situation of again changing the store hours. My husband is having knee surgery in a week rendering me pretty much a single parent for awhile since he will not be able to move at all at first and then will have limited mobility for awhile. That coupled with a major change in our childcare options has led me to try to come up with new store hours.

I will be closed this week for a previously scheduled vacation and then will reopen March 3rd* with our new hours of Thurs-Sunday 12-6pm. *Pending my husbands surgery goes as planned.

I realize that I may lose some customers due to the recent frequent changes in schedule, but I appreciate all of those customers out there that are willing to be patient while my family and I figure out what works best for us and what we can make work.


Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. no worries! we will always find you- best wishes for a speedy recovery for the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of restructuring my schedule so I can do a better job balancing family and work.

    We will come when you're open. You have a GREAT store. And your family matters. So do what you need to do, and we'll come when you're open. No worries.

    ReplyDelete