Thursday, April 21, 2011

Better than I thought

I have to admit, sometimes I hate ordering some fabrics online...I've been burnt by not reading closely....ie the fabric with the sticky back.

But this fabric came in today and I am in love with it. I can totally envision it as a duvet cover. Maybe I just have duvet covers on the brain-the Dowtown Montessori Academy (right down the street and where I'm thinking of sending E when he's old enough) is having a silent auction soon and I've donated a custom made duvet and two pillowcases-if only I could convince the person that wins it to pick this fabric. (sorry for the glare from the window)
Also I think I may have neglected to post the pic of this little reversible dress that I made for P. Pretty excited about how the geometric print translated on the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment