Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Big Thumbs Up for the US Postal Service and a little new fabric

for Going Green!

I was dropping off some packages at the local PO today and saw a flyer about these guys....The flyer told about the following things that got me a little giddy (yeah I'm a little crunchy if you didn't know)

Eco Friendly Packaging: First shipping company to achieve Cradle to Cradle Certification for packaging

Delivering on climate change: First Federal agency to publicly report greenhouse gas emissions and get third-party verification.

Reducing Carbon Footprint: Has reduced its facility energy intensity more than 28% since 2003.

More info can be found HERE
So maybe you're not as excited about it as me, but hey why not pick up the stamps just because they're pretty cool anyways!



Oh yeah I also received a couple of fabrics so far this week with more coming tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. Love the stamps! And the fabric too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those stamps! Not crunchy or geeky at all. Sensible.

    ReplyDelete