Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh Boy, I've Done It

I've fallen into the trap that many of us do. I work from home, somedays after I take the kids to the sitter, some days after my husband comes home, but still pretty much working from home. I pretty much am living in "comfy" pants and shirts-yeah I've done it-I've gotten way too comfortable-or to be really honest just lazy!  I really do believe that if you take the time to get ready and put something that you don't mind people seeing you in you feel better about yourself. Even if I only have 20 minutes to shower and get ready I can still slip on something normal to wear. It's really hard not to get sucked into the "I work from home" wardrobe...anyone else have this problem? SO to try and combat this I am now going to start participating in WIWW with The Pleated Poppy to try to force myself out of this funk! Feel free to join me if you want.


Also here's a pic from our much needed vacation last week....
It was incredibly amazing, relaxing and gorgeous....great time celebrating my dad's retirement with my parents, and brother and Sis-in-law and ofcourse my hubby

1 comment: