Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daisy Janie


I want to take a moment to introduce you to the Daisy Janie fabric line. I just received our much anticipated fabrics from the Geo Grand Collection yesterday. Geo Grand is Daisy Janie's debut organic fabric collection. Fabric Nitty Gritty:
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
4.5 oz/sq yd
44/45" wide goods

The colors are vibrant and great and all of the patterns coordinate really well with each other-I already have about a million projects in mind.

Now a little bit about Daisy Janie:

Jan DiCintio is the owner/designer behind Daisy Janie. She is a very very talented woman that has a background as a painter and once you take a look at her blog you will see she is oh so crafty too as well as an amazing photographer.

Her second line of fabrics is already in the works and I can't wait to get my hands on those!

You can check out Daisy Janie's blog HERE

I am now taking email orders for the Geo Grand Collection
drawstringstudio [at] gmail [dot] com


No comments:

Post a Comment