Friday, July 9, 2010

Giddy for Deliveries


I happened to look out my window and see the FedEx guy stopping outside our house...what?!?!?!? the books and patterns I ordered yesterday are already here! I'd take pics to show you all of the great goodies I unpacked, but my son took our camera into his room this morning and now is napping and I'm not quite ready to wake him.

Here's a list of some of the great items I got in for the store:


Books:
-Handmade Beginnings by Anna Marie Horner, 24 Sewing Projects to Welcome Baby
-Sweet Nursery Chic by Susan Cousineau, Sew 50 Adorable Projects in 10 Charming Themes
-The Best of Sew Simple Magazine, over 50 Quick Sewing Projects
-What Shall We Do Today? by Catherine Woram, 60 Creative Crafting Projects for Kids
-One-Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins, 101 Sewing Project *I personally own another copy of this book and have it in the store as a store copy
-Best Ever Kids Costumes By Vinilla Burnham
-Sewing Bits and Pieces by Sandi Henderson, 35 Projects Using Fabric Scraps
-Pretty Little Presents, Presents Everyone Will Want
-Craft Corps by Vickie Howell, Celebrating the Creative Community One Story at a Time
-Crafty Superstar by Grave Dobush, Make Crafts on the Side, Earn Extra Cash, and Basically Have It All

Sewing Patterns:
-Pat Bravo, My First Playmat
-Amy Butler, Field Bag and Tote
-Brandywine Design, Hooterville Owl Quilt/Wall Hanging
-Cherry House Quilts, I DO too Quilt/Wall Hanging
-Favorite Things, happy feet clogs and slippers
-Favorite Things, The nappies cloth diapers


I don't plan on posting these on Etsy currently, just in the store but if you are interested or want more info on anything above-send me an email and we can work something out drawstringstudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment