Thursday, August 18, 2011

Get over it

So you know how I said I was in a funk yesterday...well I let myself sulk and be in that funk for awhile-I even blamed it on the fact that I need to stop drinking coffee(yeah I really only have 1 or 2 cups a day, prob should give it up but not the issue). Then I came into the store today and basically wanted to just slap myself and say "Get Over It". I realized that I was in a funk because I was being really negative in my personal life-I have a friend that's been really getting to me lately and I've been voicing my opinion about it to others in a negative way and have finally realized that because I let that get to me, it was like a big negative bomb that began to hit the rest of my life. Negativity and/or jealousy is like cancer...it spreads quickly and kills everything in it's path-so I'm over it and moving on.

So to recap...I am going to continue to enjoy my iced soy lattes from Anodyne and am going to get back to crafting!

Here are some of the great new fabrics that I was imagining projects for today....

Also just had to show you this great color palette that a customer of mine is using-love it! and no she's not using the chair-just what I had in store :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! We all have those moments. When I have those moments, sewing and knitting help me get out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. those top ones are SOOOO pretty!

    ReplyDelete