Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taking a Break from Business

A few days ago I got it in my head that I wanted to take the kids to feed the ducks-I remembered how I used to go to Greenfield Park when I was a kids and feed them with my parents and paternal grandparents. It was a great memory and lucky for me the biscuits I had made were perfect to feed the ducks. So I packed the kids up and we headed to Humboldt Park. At first when we got to the pond, there were no ducks in sight and I was really bummed...but those ducks know when there's food coming and in no time Ethan was having a blast. I did have to work with him to get him to break the biscuits apart and throw SMALL pieces, but it was so much fun. We went back later on our way to Chill on the Hill to feed them again with Justin.

I also had to throw in a pic of Phin in her bow(yeah it lasted about two whole minutes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment