Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIP WED

So I'm a bit late on this entry today, but hey Wednesday isn't over yet! I started out strong on projects and then got sidetracked so I don't have too much to show today.....

I finished all of the small blocks for the Courtyard Maze quilt I'm working on and am now going to start the next phase this week. I finished 3 more blocks in the Farmer's Wife QAL-so slowly making progress :)



And then I also made some curtains for P's room HERE.

Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced!

In other news I'm still waiting for the Michael Miller to ship...fingers crossed for this week, I also ordered some FQs from Riley Blake and some new home dec fabrics from Premier Prints, oh and the Sock Monkey advent calendar fabric should be here Friday!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the fabric combinations in your Farmer's Wife blocks! Those really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courthouse maze is going to be cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Farmer's Wife blocks are fabulous! Love 'em in the giant size - are you doing all the math yourself? Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I just printed off the FW templates at 200%-hope that works!

    ReplyDelete