Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Back for Round Two

TIME TO DESTASH!!!!!
image from quiltersbuzz.com


I finally have a date pinned down for the Craft Supply and Fabric Swap.....Sunday October 9th 3pm-5pm.

So here's what you need to do if you want to participate....bring in atleast one plastic grocery full bag of craft supplies and/or fabric by October 1st. If you are bringing multiple bags, please call to give me a heads up as I will need to quickly go thru the bags to make sure they are items that people will use. (don't worry almost everything brought last October was useable!)

Just a friendly reminder:

Do Not Include: Dirty, Stained or damaged items, hazardous items etc. Please use your best judgement.



Light refreshments will be served. And just like last year...all leftover items will be donated.

For every bag you bring you will receive a ticket-bring the ticket to the swap to exchange for a bag to fill, you will get a bag for each ticket.


We had some great stuff last time and I can't wait to see what everyone brings this time.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Where do you donate to? I was just going to email you to ask if you knew where I could donate several yards of upholstery weight fabric. (Bought 14 yards in stead of 14 feet at Ikea. Lesson learned: stand in line yourself.) I will bring it over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really fun! I would totally do it, but that's the weekend of the Sewing Summit, so I will still be out of town. Boo!

    ReplyDelete