Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is Success?

I picked up this book at a local bookstore about a month or so ago on a whim and honestly I love it. I'm not usually much for inspirational sayings or verses but at the time I figured I needed to start looking to see the positive in situations and this book has helped along the way. I also enjoy this book because it is not religion based and therefore I feel it may appeal and reach more people. Yesterdays reading(which I read this morinng-a little behind here) was about success and it really resonated with me.

It started with this quote...."Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." Albert Einstein...and I'm sure he meant women too :)

Then it goes on .....the real heroes of our world are the soldiers, firefighters, police officers, businesspeople, teachers, parents, and others who safeguard or improve our communities everyday....

So true

1 comment: