Wednesday, October 26, 2011

101 Things to do with a Shower Curtain

Ok well I really only have two other ideas for you but I was hoping this would spark some other ideas. I don't know why, but everytime I see a great shower curtain I think of what else I can use it for-I mean seriously how often do you change out your shower curtain...me not so often. Anyways, they really are versatile. I've used a pair of them for my son's room before as curtains-they are the perfect length for curtains, just can't use them as a rod pocket. then a few weeks ago I got into a mood to organize and I just kept moving this shower curtain from pile to pile.....then out of sheer laziness(how most of my ideas are born) I decided to put it on the spare bed to cover a tear on a comforter....and voila again it was the prefect size for a bedspread for a twin bed! so all in all i LOVE finding different uses for them.   Anyone else do this or am I just crazy?

1 comment:

  1. Not crazy. I 've thought of using a table cloth at the foot of my bed.

    ReplyDelete