Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear John....

I don't know why but this title kept popping into my head when thinking about this post last week. It's not really a Dear John letter, but I feel that when you're sitting where ever you are sitting reading this you might have the same feelings that someone would have reading one of those letters.

If you haven't already seen it on Facebook, we have come to the decision to close the Brick and Mortar store. Unfortunately I'm going to join the sad bandwagon and blame it partially on the economy and the other part is personal. I will continue to sell via my Etsy store and locally to some of my fav people :)  I'm also pretty excited to say that the custom curtain orders have been coming in pretty steadily through Etsy and Local customers. My plan is to continue to offer classes and craft nights and want to help keep the local crafting and sewing community growing. I've met SO many great people through the store and some of them are my closest friends now so I have nothings but happy memories, and although I'm saddened to be shifting gears, I'm excited to be able to keep on doing what I'm doing.

Maybe I'll even have more time to sew.....with two kids yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment