Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Great Weekend!

Saturday turned out to be a great day at the Urban Garage Sale. We were able to get our name out there, let people know where we were going to be and what we are going to do, share some of the fabrics with the public and get some very valuable feedback, oh and can't forget meeting so many great people.

There was a really good turnout at the Sale, unfortunately I forgot the camera so I didn't get any pics of our booth, but I think it looked pretty good and showcased a lot of what we have to offer. Hopefully we have a couple of new blog readers and followers now too. The sale has motivated me to get my butt moving and finish the details in order to get the doors open-stay tuned for an opening date coming soon!

Thanks everyone for coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment