Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IKEA trip very prosperous

So I've been having a hard time finding shelving that both would work and that I liked for the store for the fabric. I decided a trip to IKEA was in store and I'm so glad that we went. I found these bookshelves that are perfect and were on sale.

We already have two put together and they look great. I also found some lighting, an area rug and some other small items. Finally everything is coming together.

I'm also so so close to finalizing a logo that I hope to post by Friday. I also received to UPS notices that I have items coming in next week-check back to see what they are-I don't even know because the notice doesn't even tell me where it's from. I'm guessing the Daisy Janie organics and hmmmmmm....not sure about the other one-maybe some more fabrics I ordered at Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment