Thursday, September 23, 2010

Customer Appreciation Sale

Since we are a new business just starting out, we want to reward and thank those who have helped us get where we are-still standing! All repeat customers will receive 20% off thru September 30th. Either email me your order at drawstringstudio@gmail.com or shop online at our ETSY SHOP HERE, enter REPEATCUSTOMER20 in the comments section and you will be refunded via Paypal.

I will also be offering 15% OFF to ALL NEW CUSTOMERS-Either email me your order at drawstringstudio@gmail.com or shop online at our ETSY SHOP HERE, enter NEWCUSTOMER15 in the comments section and you will be refunded via Paypal.

So again a big THANK YOU to all of our customers out there.

Check back soon for info about our CRAFT SUPPLY SWAP in November(details are already on our Facebook Fan Page-if you can't wait!)

I'll also be posting some pics of projects I've been working on these past few weeks as soon as I get some new batteries and my camera together in the same place.


No comments:

Post a Comment