Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Peanut Butt Baby Products

I love when I can showcase what customers have made out of the fabrics they have purchased from me. Kim at Peanut Butt Baby Products ordered some of the Daisy Janie Organic Cotton Geo Grand Collection to make into one of her incredible diaper bags (I'm going to have her make our diaper bag for our next little one). It looks amazing-I love the way she combined the two fabrics and accented with the binding. She makes a variety of custom diaper bags and also some diaper covers-check out her Facebook Fan Page HERE. She is also offering 10% off and FREE SHIPPING for all new customer that place an order and pay today.

Tell her Drawstring Studio sent you!

Also send me pics of what you've made out of the fabric you purchased from me and I'll give you 10% off your next order


No comments:

Post a Comment