Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Made My Day Today!


So I've been patiently waiting for the arrival of the custom necklace from Cinnamon Sticks that I won a little while ago. Guess what-it came today!!!!! I'd show you the cute little box it came in, but I ripped it apart as soon as I could get my hands on it. The necklace is perfect-i gave some direction, but wasn't exactly sure how it would turn out-but it is so so cute. I took a few pics, but my camera isn't the greatest to capture the detail of it. It has two square pendants, one with a bird and a branch and 10.15.05 and on the other side my husband and my names on it and then the other has our son's bday on one side and his name on the other side. I immediately changed what I was wearing so that I could proudly wear this necklace. Best part is that the designer has another square set aside for the date and name of our next little one due in late December.

So take a look at her shop and maybe get a holiday gift or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment