Thursday, September 2, 2010

Too Cute!

So I'm not quite sure how many people look at the blogroll on the right side of my blog so if not I wanted to make sure I shared this cute little dress from the Moda Bake Shop. We carry Moda fabrics and they have come up with this blog that they relate to cooking and have sewing recipes on there daily. It's great, some projects are easier then others, but it's a great resource for ideas.

Anyways I digress...I clicked on their link to see what the latest project was and up popped this....
The leggings are a little much for me with the ruffles, but I LOVE the dress! (maybe minus the ric rac) I'm thinking about making it for a store display just for fun-I haven't decided yet if I would stick with the Origins fabric or maybe the new Fandango fabrics I got in earlier this week. Decisions, decisions.

Oh and I forgot to mention the best part of the Moda Bake Shop-all of the patterns are FREE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I actually like the ric rac. Maybe something a little slimmer though, not quite so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree smaller would be ok, the proportion would be better! Thanks for stopping in last Sat-send me a pic when you finish your project-I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete