Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fandango Fabrics Now in the Shop

Our Fandango fabrics arrived late last week and after a weekend away, I now have them up in our Etsy shop for everyone that doesn't live close enough to come check them out in person. I'm already itching to use them in a project. The Teal one reminds me of a Moroccan print-but hey maybe that's just me. Take a look and let me know what you think. They're from the Fandango Collection by Kate Spain for Moda. You can check out Kate's Blog HERE.

We also have additional collections coming this week, some Riley Blake and the Pure Collection from Moda as well(I think it might even be waiting on my doorstep for me as I type this)


2 comments:

  1. ummm pretty, pretty! I love them all! BTW my pics should work now. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH... I will be down soon for some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete