Monday, August 2, 2010

I Can't Help Myself

I know I did a post on these Monaluna fabrics recently, but I got them in on Saturday and I am in love with them. I also ordered some PUL so I can't wait to get it in and start making some wet bags-they will be avail in our etsy shop soon. Perfect for cloth diapers, swimming suits, or juice soaked t-shirts! But back to these fabrics, the colors are so vibrant and I love that the designs are modern enough to be utilized with a variety of projects, not just baby/children but also adults-I think I might make a few pillowcases out of them.

The fabric is now for sale on our Etsy shop HERE.

We're also getting our Japanese prints in at the end of this week-so keep an eye out for them.

Personally I've been working on a few projects this past week, a few scrub caps(which I am slowly getting closer to perfecting the pattern), a few checkbook covers(again a little tweaking to the pattern) and a n elephant friend for Ethan-take a look at the pic-I think Ethan loves his new friend already!

No comments:

Post a Comment