Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pea Pod Baby Sling


I decided that I was in desperate need of a sling to carry around Ethan since he has decided that he only wants to be held by me(hoping this phase passes soon). I took a look at the Pea Pod Sling Pattern and got busy with some of the Monaluna fabric as well as the Cloud 9 Lines-I love that both are organic! This sling was a snap and I love how it turned out, I haven't had a chance to try it out with Ethan yet since he's been sick the past few days, but am very excited about it.

It took about 2 yards of each fabric and you can add a pocket and keyring, but since I'll be using it when Justin is with me, I figured I didn't really need those components. Here is the finished product, sorry for the poor quality of pics and the lack of showing how it will be used-I hope to have those pics up later this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment