Monday, September 13, 2010

Renegade Recap

I headed down to Chicago this past weekend to go to the Renegade Craft Fair. It's in a cute little neighborhood, Wicker Park with all sorts of cute boutiques lining the streets. The streets themselves were filled with vendors and crafters from all over. Definitely worth the trip. There were over 300 artists there! It was a little hard to maneuver through the stands with a stroller and there were quite a few people there-but I'll be making the trip again next year.

Here are a few of the Artists I wanted to highlight...

Holly Hue Clothing-I bought my husband an sweet sweater/hoodie type thing, planned on giving it to him for our anniversary, but just couldn't help it and already gave it to him yesterday.

Survive Design- I bought a bag from here last year and LOVE it

and last but most definitely not least....Dolan Geiman-he had the most amazing artwork-I only wish I could afford one of his pieces in my house-maybe in the somewhat near future


No comments:

Post a Comment