Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Newest Additions to the Store

These lovelies arrived today...I already have a million ideas for each-not good! Plus an extra bonus the helicopters and trains are both organic cotton-yipee!

Enjoy the eye candy....


I'm also placing another Premier Prints order...many more chevrons to come-I can't get enough of them. And I'll be posting pics of a project I'm pretty excited about utilizing some of the Shades of Grey fabric from the lovely Daisy Janie(oh yeah and Jan is announcing her newest line shortly-I'm jumping up and down...well maybe just envisioning myself jumping up and down, but I'm sure I'll love it)



I also have been neglecting my obligation to participate in the sewing for kids week....but I'm hoping to get started today and make up for it-augghhhhh. Check the button on the sidebar to take a look.

1 comment: