1. I hate maintenance....website maintenance, home maintenance, car maintenance, anything that involves having to continuously update or clean-hence why I am not a neat freak! This is something I realized lately-
2. I married my high school sweetheart-sappy I know-our parents still live about a mile away from each other-my brother also married someone he met in high school-yet neither one of us really keeps in touch with anyone else from there.
3. I recently became a Vegan, if you know me this isn't a big surprise-I've never really been a fan of meat or milk and therefore the only things I really miss are cheese and ice cream-both of which I can find in dairy free options.
4. I HATE hot weather-I hate being sweaty and gross-I would love it if it was between 60 and 75 degrees every day-I loved the weather in Seattle-it was almost perfect
5. I cut people off when talking to them-I don't mean to do it and it really annoys me
6. I love accessories-necklaces especially-I always stare at people's necklaces when talking to them-love to see what they are wearing and get ideas-I love scarves too!
7. I hate talking on the phone-it annoys me
8. I had a really hard time going back to work after E was born-I even ended up quitting my job and telling J I got laid off-he found out pretty quickly the really story-and he still loves me. All in all it was the best decision I ever made-just the wrong way to go about it.
9. I am a horrible lier-hence part of the reason J found out-that and we received no unemployment checks :)
10. I am saddened that people choose to judge others for the ways they live their lives without even knowing them-stereotyping is a horrible thing and we are all guilty of it at some point.
Ok so now you know a little about me-tell me a little about you.