Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Already?

Sorry for the blog post neglect this week-I feel like our weather this week has been so crazy that it has me going crazy in a million different directions-I swear every time I have to go outside it pours, I get soaked and have to change what I'm wearing and then it's fine. I was drenched looking like a wet dog at the Dr's office for P's appt this week-I think they thought I was crazy...oh well!

So let's see what have I been working on this week? I've been doing a lot of shipping, a little sewing, a little website updating(very little) and a lot of budgeting. My husband and I actually got a babysitter on Monday so we could get everything together and go to a coffee shop and figure out our budget....ah being an adult sucks sometimes :) We are following the Dave Ramsey Get Out of Debt plan so we'll see how that goes-I'm happy for our decision but know it's going to be hard at times.

It feels a lot more like Spring around here rather than summer so I worked on this shirt yesterday and was able to get it finished today....it's this pattern....from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross
Image from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross

in this fabric....

I want to try it on and see how it looks before I take a pic....may even wear it tonight-I'm headed to a private Tim McGraw concert here in Milwaukee

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have the same fabric and am thinking of making a tunic from it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! That's why you closed at 5! My hubby and I went into mke for the show too and I had plans to sneak into the store before heading downtown! Next time perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...we hosted dinner and then headed down there-good concert-can't believe it was free!

    ReplyDelete