Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moda Bake Shop Project

I've had people asking me what they can make with the Chalk Cloth that we carry...well I was searching thru the Moda Bake Shop yesterday for a quick project and came across this-Quilted Chalk Board....what a great way to use the Sherbet Pips Charm Packs we have in the store and the Chalk Cloth. I didn't make the back or the pockets yet but love it already-I think I may actually skip those or maybe even make a large pocket on the bottom.

I can envision doing this with a variety of other charm packs, make a kitchen themed one, boys room, girls room, classroom, etc. Yeah I'm excited! You can also get the supplies at the store for $12-includes 1 Sherbet Pips Charm Pack, 13x13 piece of Chalk Cloth. I also have Bella Solids and City Weekend Charm Packs if you prefer those instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment