Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I do it?

Two Days......

$20 in supplies......

1 husband whom I am now calling the "Crabby Crafter".......


and a lot of great ideas.........


Can I do it?

Can I pull together a FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY for my daughter in 2 days????? I don't think I would be able to function if I weren't a last minute person :) Plus for some reason it's incredibly hard for me to pick a theme and just go with it.

I still have orders to get out, Christmas presents to sew/make, some more ideas for Christmas presents that involve my husband and he's going to kill me and a First Birthday to celebrate-so exciting and I love every minute of it!

Check back Monday to see if my ideas turned into a great party-

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! But I am probably the wrong person to ask....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can! And as long as there is cake, a camera, and clapping people, she will be happy! What theme did you finally pick?

    ReplyDelete