Friday, July 29, 2011

Really?

Yes Really...I have something to admit....I love wearing leggings...I guess maybe I just need to admit that I've hit "that part of my life" or is there a "that part of my life"? Maybe I'm just realizing how comfortable they are....yeah that's what I'm going with...not the fact that it's just so easy to put on a dress and some leggings and be able to sit with one leg up and type(like I am now) and not have to worry about being ladylike. The great thing is that leggings were popular when I was a kid-granted slouch socks over them were also "the thing" and I don't plan on doing that again but you never say never right!

So today on Friday I'm going to say a big "THANK YOU" to the inventor of leggings...although I googled it and I couldn't find a person per se to thank, apparently there is quite an extensive history on leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment