Friday, July 1, 2011

Repurposing Old T-Shirts

So for a variety of reasons...A. we're trying not to spend a lot of extra money B. I was getting rid of these and C. I love the Big Butt Baby Pants by Made by Rae I made these for E for the 4th of July.

I took a couple of old t shirts that were too big and cut them up and pieced them together. I cut off a few inches off of the pattern to make long shorts/high wader pants-which will be perfect for sleepwear after the 4th. Also I loved working with these because I was able to place the pattern so that the existing bottom hem of the t-shirts became the hem of the pants/shorts(whatever you want to call them)





Have a happy 4th of July!

Also if you haven't already(I know I sound like a broken record) I encourage you to sign up for our email list...with our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY right around the corner-I'll be sending out specials to the email list that whole week.....YEAH!!!! You can sign up right over there on the upper right hand side-oh and make sure to complete step 2 of the process and acknowledge the email you get confirming subscription. I'm pretty excited about the week of giveaways myself

No comments:

Post a Comment