Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pretty Darn Excited

I received my Fall 2011 issue of Stitch today and I have to say it really has me yearning for Fall. The projects in here are great-I already have about 6 projects that I want to get started on right away.....not good. Especially since I'm already toying with the idea of joining another quilt-a-long after learning about it from a customer today. Really no idea why I'm even considering it since I have no time....yeah I'll probably do it anyways.

Anyways back to Stitch-if you want to take a sneak peak, go over HERE and take a look at what's in the fall issue.
Poetry Skirt by Katrin Vorbeck courtesy of Stitch Magazine

3 comments:

  1. I will have to go find a copy of Stitch. I always forget and then miss random issues. Here is the link to that quilt-a-long: http://reannalilydesigns.com/2011/06/modern-row-robin-quilt-along/ It seems to me that it wouldn't take up all that much time, and it just started this week. Next time, I will keep my mouth shut lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I always love the projects in Stitch...I'm trying to make myself forget about that QAL :)

    ReplyDelete